Monday, June 2, 2014

Point A and point B represents a line ?? ok

what does my earlier analogy of a river fit into a line.  ?? yes

let's identify a river, it's beginning and it's ending??

Compare this with the story of Jesus and his birth in Bethlehem, being the point of his beginning and golgatha his point of ending, "so to speak".

so the birth, life, and death of Jesus coulld in essence, represent a river as close as anything in nature that I can think because the bible always refers to waters of life, so I'm gonna go with itStar of Bethlehem

1 comment:

  1. I'm just noticing the literal star above in Bethlehem, supposed to mark the spot, or is a mark, to mark the location of the infant Jesus. and in my recent analogy of a river, would represent a point of origin ???

    ReplyDelete